- 1 package buckwheat soba noodles
- 1 package tofu, drained, pressed, and cubed (optional)
- 1 bag coleslaw or 1 small head cabbage, shredded
- 1 bag broccoli slaw
- 1 bag bean sprouts
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp ginger root, minced
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup tamari (gluten free soy sauce)
- 2 tbsp honey or brown rice syrup
- zest and juice of 1 lime
- 1 tsp salt (or less if your peanut butter has salt in it)
Cook noodles, according to package directions, with the tofu in the same pot.
Meanwhile, combine coleslaw or cabbage, broccoli slaw, and bean sprouts in a large bowl.
In a small bowl, combine remaining ingredients to make the sauce.
When the noodles (and tofu) are done, drain and add to vegetable mixture. Add the sauce and toss until thoroughly mixed.