- 1 1/2 cups whole wheat pastry flour
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder, plus some for coating baking dish
- 1-2 tsp ground coffee (optional)
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- 1/2 cup non-dairy chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- 1 banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup honey or maple syrup or 1/2 cup brown rice syrup
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Lightly spray an 8×8 baking dish with oil and coat with cocoa powder.
Combine dry ingredients in a large bowl.
Combine wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
Pour wet mixture into dry mixture and stir until combined.
Spoon batter into baking dish and bake 25-30 minutes.
Makes 9 brownies.